(Photo) Lea Michele Meets David Letterman

Posted by Maverickguy On 10:34:00 PM

Lea Michele Meets David Letterman: "Lea Michele Meets David Letterman

Lea Michele strikes a pose outside The Late Show with David Letterman on Monday (October 5) in New York City.


The 23-year-old Glee star plays Rachel Berry, and admits she was kind of like her character. “I was very much like Rachel when I was in high school,” she told Newsday. “I so appreciate her confidence, who she is and what she wants. I think that it’s so possible in high school for kids to get caught up in what people think is cool, and what I love about Rachel is that she knows what she wants, and she’s sticking with that.”


Lea was most recently spotted on Broadway in Spring Awakening.


FYI: Lea is wearing gold pumps by Giuseppe Zanotti Design.


10+ pictures inside of Lea Michele meeting David Letterman





"

0 comments

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online